Item Index Information
Musketeer Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Sold commercially.
Musketeer Chess. A game that adds extra pieces to Chess, playable online with Game Courier.
Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Zied Haddad.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2015. [2014-2016]. [2010-2020].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mus.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Musketeer Chess. Adding 2 newly designed extra pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Zied Haddad.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'musketeerchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'musketeerchess'