Item Index Information
Pixelpusher variant: Centerless chess is a Java program. It is categorized as: Not categorized.
Pixelpusher variant: Centerless chess. Play Centerless chess against a (weak) applet.
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pix.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Centerless Chess. No center pawns or squares. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Tony Paletta.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'CenterlessChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'CenterlessChess'