Item Index Information
PieceEater Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
PieceEater Chess. Yet another game with an indestructible randomly-wandering neutral piece. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Peter Aronson.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pie.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- PieceEater Chess . Yet another game with an indestructible randomly-wandering neutral piece. By Peter Aronson.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'PieceEaterChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'PieceEaterChess'