Item Index Information
Peanut Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Peanut Chess. Hexagonal chess variant with board in shape of peanut. (Cells: 38)
The board used for this game has 38 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pe.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pea.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Peanut Chess . Hexagonal chess variant with board in shape of peanut. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Philip John Brady.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'PeanutChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'PeanutChess'