Item Index Information
Panal: a hexagonal chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board, Board with hexagonal shaped cells.
Panal: a hexagonal chess. A double-royal piece variant on a 61-hex board. (Cells: 61)
By Glenn Overby II.
The board used for this game has 61 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pa.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pan.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Panal: a hexagonal chess . A double-royal piece variant on a 61-hex board. By Glenn Overby II.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Panal' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Panal'