Item Index Information
Painting of Courier Game is one or more photographs. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, From ancient times.
Painting of Courier Game. A painting of a Courier Chess game by the famous Dutch painter Lucas van Leyden, from 1510.
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 12 column(s), 96 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pa.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pai.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Courier Chess. A large historic variant from Medieval Europe. (12x8, Cells: 96) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- The Courier Game. Description of Courier Chess, with printable pieces and board. (12x8, Cells: 96) Author: Lawrence C. Smith.
- Courier-Spiel. 19th century variant of Courier Chess. (12x8, Cells: 96) Author: Eric V. Greenwood.
- Courier Chess. Early German version. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Courier Chess. A large historic variant from Medieval Europe. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Courier-Spiel. More modern version of Courier Chess, with Queen added. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good.
- Courier Chess . A large historic variant from Medieval Europe. Author: Francis Monkman.
- Courrier Chess . Version using Alfaerie graphics. Author: David Howe.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Courier' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Courier'