Item Index Information
PBM Preset for Peasant Revolt is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
PBM Preset for Peasant Revolt. Modest variant with unequal setup.
Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: George Whelan.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters PB.
- Browse items that also start with the letters PBM.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Peasant Revolt. Modest variant with unequal setup. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: George Whelan. Inventor: R. L. Frey.
- Peasant Revolt Chess. Eight pawns vs. three knights and pawn. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: R. L. Frey.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'peasantrevolt' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'peasantrevolt'