Item Index Information
Gast Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Gast Chess. Large 1969 variant using the Cardinal (Guard) and the Chancellor (Archer).
Author: Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: John W. Gast.
The board used for this game has 12 row(s), 12 column(s), 144 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 1969. [1968-1970]. [1964-1974].
- Browse items that also start with the letter G.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ga.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Gas.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Gast's Chess. Large 1969 variant using the Cardinal (Guard) and the Chancellor (Archer). (12x12, Cells: 144) Author: John Ayer. Inventor: John W. Gast.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'GastsChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'GastsChess'