Item Index Information
PASGL 312 Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Unorthodox shaped board, In a category all its own.
PASGL 312 Chess. Critters steal lunch in the forest, while trying to get close to the campfire and avoid the train. (Cells: 68)
By Ralph Betza.
The board used for this game has 68 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters PA.
- Browse items that also start with the letters PAS.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- PASGL 312 Notation. A way to represent PASGL 312 Chess board positions. By John Lawson.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'PASGL312Chess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'PASGL312Chess'