Item Index Information
Omega Chess is a link to an external site. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Sold commercially. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Omega Chess. Commercial chess variant on board with 104 squares.
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
A chess variant, endorsed and played by several of the strongest chess players in the world - I know of no commercial chess variant that gained that much attention from top chess players besides Omega Chess. Omega chess is a chess variant, played on an enlarged board, and besides the pieces we know, there are two new ones: a champion and a wizard. A good quality production, and an entertaining and thought-provoking game contribute to the succes and popularity of this game. More reviews can be found via the links below.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 104 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter O.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Om.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ome.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Omega Chess. Rules for commercial chess variant on board with 104 squares. (12x12, Cells: 104) (Recognized!)
- Omega Chess. Commercial chess variant on board with 104 squares. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Omega Chess. This preset for Omega Chess enforces the rules and spots check, checkmate, and stalemate. Author: Fergus Duniho.
- Omega Chess set Photos. Missing description Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Omega Chess. Missing description Author: Ben Good.
- Omega Chess Review. Missing description Author: Alex Sherzer.
- Omega Chess Review. Missing description Author: David Howe.
- Omega Chess game. Moves of a game between chess grandmasters Alex Sherzer and Judith Polgar.
- Omega chess . Commercial chess variant on board with 104 squares. Author: David Howe.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'OmegaChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'OmegaChess'