Item Index Information
Oblong Chess 44 is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional.
Oblong Chess 44. Based on the original oriental variant "Oblong Chess", a 16X4 Shataranj variant, but reducing the number of lines.
Author: Jeff Rients. Inventor: Erez Schatz.
The board used for this game has 11 row(s), 4 column(s), 44 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 2004. [2003-2005]. [1999-2009].
- Browse items that also start with the letter O.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ob.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Obl.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Oblong Chess 44. Variant of Oblong Chess on board with 44 squares. (4x11, Cells: 44) By Erez Schatz.
- Oblong Chess 44 . Missing description By Erez Schatz.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'oblong44' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'oblong44'