Item Index Information
OOmost Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
OOmost Chess. All movement in this variant is a form of castling. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Ralph Betza.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2002. [2001-2003]. [1997-2007].
- Browse items that also start with the letter O.
- Browse items that also start with the letters OO.
- Browse items that also start with the letters OOm.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.