Item Index Information
Nuclear Chess is a play-by-email page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Nuclear Chess. Play Nuclear Chess on the Play-By-Mail System!
Author: Jason Shields and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Jason Shields.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter N.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Nu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Nuc.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Nuclear Chess. When pieces take, the square becomes impassable and all surrounding pieces disappear. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jason Shields.
- Dead Square Chess. Captures destroy both units, the square, and all neighbors. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Nuclear Chess Play-By-Mail game. Examine this game! Author: Jason Shields and Tony Quintanilla. Inventor: Jason Shields.
- Nuclear Chess . Program that plays Nuclear Chess on Linux or Mac OS X. Author: Harald Bartel. Inventor: Jason Shields.
- Dead Square . When pieces take, the square becomes impassible and all surrounding pieces disappear. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Jason Shields.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'nuclear' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'nuclear'