Item Index Information
Non-prise Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Non-prise Chess. Queens, rooks, knights, and bishops cannot take each other. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Bruce Zimov.
- Browse items that also start with the letter N.
- Browse items that also start with the letters No.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Non.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Non-Prise Chess. Only kings and pawns can capture queens, rooks, bishops, or knights. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Bruce Zimov.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Non-priseChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Non-priseChess'