Item Index Information
Non-prise Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Non-prise Chess. Queens, rooks, knights, and bishops cannot take each other. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Bruce Zimov.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1994. [1993-1995]. [1989-1999].
- Browse items that also start with the letter N.
- Browse items that also start with the letters No.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Non.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Non-Prise Chess. Only kings and pawns can capture queens, rooks, bishops, or knights. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Bruce Zimov.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Non-priseChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Non-priseChess'