Item Index Information
NetBlitz Chess Program is a computer program. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players.
NetBlitz Chess Program. Plays bughouse.
Author: Sébastien Lachance and Yannick Létourneau.
- Browse items that also start with the letter N.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ne.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Net.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Bughouse. 4 player variant where pieces taken from your opponent are given to your partner. (8x8x2, Cells: 128) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Bughouse Links. Comprehensive list of Bughouse resources.
- Bughouse.net. Extensive website with information on Bughouse.
- Bughouse Chess. Two boards. Units captured move to opposite board. Popular variant. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Bughouse Chess. 4 player variant where pieces taken from your opponent are given to your partner. Author: Karl Scherer.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'bughouse' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'bughouse'