Item Index Information
Navia Dratp is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Each player has a different army, Sold commercially.
Navia Dratp. An upcoming commercial chess variant with collectible, tradable pieces. (7x7, Cells: 49)
Author: Matt Arnold. Inventor: Bandai.
The board used for this game has 7 row(s), 7 column(s), 49 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter N.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Na.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Nav.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Navia Dratp Photos. Actual photos of this soon-to-be released game! Author: Matt Arnold. Inventor: Bandai.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'NaviaDratp' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'NaviaDratp'