Item Index Information
N-Relay Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
N-Relay Chess. Uncapturable Knights give other pieces the ability to move as Knights. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Browse items that also start with the letter N.
- Browse items that also start with the letters N-.
- Browse items that also start with the letters N-R.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Knight Relay Chess. Knights confer their movement ability on units they defend. Popular variant. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Mannis Charosh.
- N-Relay Chess. Uncapturable Knights give other pieces the ability to move as Knights. Author: Pierre Tourigny. Inventor: Mannis Charosh.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'N-RelayChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'N-RelayChess'