Item Index Information
N-Relay Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
N-Relay Chess. Uncapturable Knights give other pieces the ability to move as Knights. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Alessandro Castelli. Inventor: Mannis Charosh.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1972. [1971-1973]. [1967-1977].
- Browse items that also start with the letter N.
- Browse items that also start with the letters N-.
- Browse items that also start with the letters N-R.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Knight Relay Chess. Knights confer their movement ability on units they defend. Popular variant. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Mannis Charosh.
- N-Relay Chess. Uncapturable Knights give other pieces the ability to move as Knights. Author: Pierre Tourigny. Inventor: Mannis Charosh.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'N-RelayChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'N-RelayChess'