Item Index Information
More Shift Square Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board.
More Shift Square Chess. Shifted Square Chess needs more than one page to explore its possibilities. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Ralph Betza.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mor.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Shifted Square Chess. One square is removed from the normal playing area and one square is added at the edge of the normal playing area. (8x8, Cells: 64) By Ralph Betza.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Shifted Square' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Shifted Square'