Item Index Information
Monster Chess Variants is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Each player has a different army, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups.
Monster Chess Variants. A Discussion of the value of Double-Move pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Ralph Betza.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mon.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Monster Chess. White's normal army faces Red's king and four pawns; Red moves twice per turn. Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Monster Chess . One player has only a king and four pawns, but makes double moves. Author: Uwe Wiedemann.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'MonsterChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'MonsterChess'