Item Index Information
Modern Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Modern Chess. Variant on a 9 by 9 board with piece that combines bishop and knight moves. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mo.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mod.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Ajedrez Aleatorio Moderno. Missing description By Jose Carrillo.
- Modern Random Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81) By Jose Carrillo.
- MRC64. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64) By Jose Carrillo.
- Modern Chess. Latin American 9x9 version. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Gabriel Maura.
- Pixelpusher: Modern chess. Play Modern Chess against a (weak) applet. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Gabriel Maura.
- Modern Chess. Missing description Author: Jose Carrillo. Inventor: Gabriel Maura.
- Modern Chess set. Photo of chess variant with 9 by 9 board. Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux and John Lawson. Inventor: Gabriel Maura.
- Modern chess puzzle. Mate in one with piece of combined bishop/knight move from Modern Chess. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Gabriel Maura.
- Modern Chess . A variant on a 9 by 9 board. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: Gabriel Maura.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'modernchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'modernchess'