Item Index Information
Military Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, War game, Sold commercially.
Military Chess. 19th century commercial chess variant. (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: E. Joseph Cossman.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1880. [1879-1881]. [1875-1885].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mil.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.