Item Index Information
Michael's Chess is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Each player has a different army, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Michael's Chess. An elaboration of Lord Dunsany's Chess with varying Pawn sides.
By Roger Cooper.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mic.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.