Item Index Information
Metamorph Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess, .
Metamorph Chess. Variant in which pieces transform by fixed rules into other pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Fergus Duniho.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Me.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Met.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Metamorphing Chess. Pieces upgrade when escaping, downgrade when capturing. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Fergus Duniho.
- Metamorph Chess. Play this variant in which pieces frequently promote or demote. By Fergus Duniho.
- Metamorph Chess . Variant in which pieces transform by fixed rules into other pieces. By Fergus Duniho.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'MetamorphChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'MetamorphChess'