Item Index Information
Mesmer Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with moving your opponents pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions.
Mesmer Chess. Each player has a Mesmerist piece that can move opposing pieces it attacks. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Dan Troyka.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2003. [2002-2004]. [1998-2008].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Me.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mes.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Mesmer Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Dan Troyka.
- Mesmer Chess. Introduces a new piece, the mesmerist, which can control how opposing pieces move. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Dan Troyka.
- Mesmer Chess . ach player has a Mesmerist piece that can move opposing pieces it attacks. By Dan Troyka.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'MesmerChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'MesmerChess'