Item Index Information
Melbourne Chess and Christchurch Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Three dimensional.
Melbourne Chess and Christchurch Chess. 3-D variant on an 8x8x8 board. (8x8x8, Cells: 512)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 8 levels/boards, 512 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2004. [2003-2005]. [1999-2009].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Me.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mel.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'bipolar'