Item Index Information
Marseillais Schaak (Marseillais Chess) is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with multiple moves per turn. This item is written in Dutch.
Marseillais Schaak (Marseillais Chess). Iedere beurt doet een speler twee zetten (Dutch Language)
Author: Jos Jansen of Lorkeers and Hans L. Bodlaender.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1920. [1919-1921]. [1915-1925].
- Browse items that also start with the letter .
- Browse items that also start with the letters M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ma.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.