Item Index Information
Mallett Chess is a game playable with Jocly. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board.
Mallett Chess. Play this small variant known in Zillions as Knights vs Bishops 5x4 on Jocly.
Author: Michel Gutierrez and Jérôme Choain. Inventor: Jeff Mallett.
The board used for this game has 5 row(s), 5 column(s), 25 cells/squares.
Invented in the year 1998. [1997-1999]. [1993-2003].
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ma.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mal.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.