Item Index Information
Makruk match. Moves of a match of Thai chess.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
- Browse items that also start with the letter M.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ma.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Mak.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Makruk (Thai chess). Rules and information. (8x8, Cells: 64) (Recognized!) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Thai Chess. Missing description Author: Ed Friedlander.
- Makruk. Play the traditional Chess variant of Thailand on Game Courier. Author: Jose Carrillo.
- Makruk Set Photos. Photos of handmade Makruk set by Gary Gifford. Author: Gary K. Gifford.
- Thai Chess Set. Photo's of Markruk set of Thailand. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Thai Chess Program . Freeware program that plays Thai Chess (Makruk). Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- Thai Chess v1.0. Freeware program that plays Thai Chess. (Link.).
- Kramnik plays Thai Chess. Two sample games of Thai Chess, one by Chess world champion Kramnik.
- Makruk match 2. Moves of Thai Chess game Gralla - Mendel.
- Thai Chess - The Fool's mate in Makruk Thai. Mate in a few moves in Thai Chess.
- Thai Chess game. How Many "Mets" Will Finish Off The Naked King Of Siam?
- Thai Chess: the Checkmate of the Arabs in Mak Rok Thai. A game of Thai Chess.
- ThaiBG . Thai language site (with limited English) where you can play Makruk and Thai Checkers on-line. Author: Ben Good.
- Makruk. Burmese Chess. Author: Malcolm Maynard.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'ThaiChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'ThaiChess'