Item Index Information
Renezan's Chess is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Sold commercially.
Renezan's Chess . Proprietary game, Bi Triad, 1993. Inspired by Wildebeest Chess.
Author: Yu Ren Dong. Inventor: BiTriad.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 9 column(s), 81 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1993. [1992-1994]. [1988-1998].
- Browse items that also start with the letter R.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Re.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ren.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Renezans Chess. Proprietary game, 9x9, in which the occupant of the center. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: BiTriad.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'renezanschess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'renezanschess'