Item Index Information
Queens and Pawns . Try to arrange nine Queens and a Pawn on a standard Chess board so that none of them attack each other.
Author: Doug Chatham.
- Browse items that also start with the letter Q.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Qu.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Que.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Contest: the 9 Queens Problem. Put 9 queens and 1 or 2 pawns such that queens do not see each other. Send your solution before Feb 29, and win a book! Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
- N-Plus-K Queens Problem Page. Missing description By Doug Chatham.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = '9queensproblem' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID '9queensproblem'