Item Index Information
Pierre Menard's Chess Variant is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Pierre Menard's Chess Variant. As described by Jorge Luis Borges.
By Jeff Rients.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1939. [1938-1940]. [1934-1944].
- Browse items that also start with the letter P.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Pie.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'pierremenardsc'