Item Index Information
One Way Chess is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with special rules about the board.
One Way Chess . Missing description
By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter O.
- Browse items that also start with the letters On.
- Browse items that also start with the letters One.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Feebback Chess . Variant where pieces are "feeble backwards" -- backwards moves can not capture. By Peter Aronson.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Feebback' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Feebback'