Item Index Information
Oblong Chess 44 is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board, From ancient times.
Oblong Chess 44 . Missing description
By Erez Schatz.
The board used for this game has 11 row(s), 4 column(s), 44 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2005. [2004-2006]. [2000-2010].
- Browse items that also start with the letter O.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ob.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Obl.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Oblong Chess 44. Variant of Oblong Chess on board with 44 squares. (4x11, Cells: 44) By Erez Schatz.
- Oblong Chess 44. Based on the original oriental variant "Oblong Chess", a 16X4 Shataranj variant, but reducing the number of lines. Author: Jeff Rients. Inventor: Erez Schatz.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'oblong44' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'oblong44'