Item Index Information
Chess with Different Periods is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with special rules.
Chess with Different Periods . A Turn-related variant of Los Alamos Chess. Players may play with many modest variants.
By Yu Ren Dong.
The board used for this game has 6 row(s), 6 column(s), 36 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2009. [2008-2010]. [2004-2014].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ch.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Che.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Chess with Different Periods. Missing description (6x6, Cells: 36) By Yu Ren Dong.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'chesswithdiffe' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chesswithdiffe'