Item Index Information
Capablanca Shatranj is a Zillions-of-Games file. It is categorized as: Not categorized. This item is located on a site outside of chessvariants.org.
Capablanca Shatranj. Capablanca Chess with Chancellor and Archbishop replaced by Shatranj type pieces.
By Christine Bagley-Jones.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 8 column(s), 80 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter C.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ca.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Cap.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Capablanca Shatranj. Capablanca Chess with Chancellor and Archbishop replaced by Shatranj type pieces. (10x8, Cells: 80) By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Capablanca Shatranj. Where Cardinal and Marshall are replaced by their moderate short range leaper counterparts. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Christine Bagley-Jones.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'capablancashat' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'capablancashat'