Item Index Information
ZigZag Madness is a game information page. It is categorized as: Large board.
ZigZag Madness. Featuring the crooked dual path sliders: the ZigZag Bishop and the ZigZag Rook. (10x10, Cells: 100)
By Charles Daniel.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2008. [2007-2009]. [2003-2013].
- Browse items that also start with the letter Z.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Zi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Zig.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- ZigZag Madness. Introducing the 2-path bent riders: the ZigZag Bishop and ZigZag Rook. By Charles Daniel.
- ZigZag Madness . Its madness when the standard chess pieces clash with ZigZag Bishop, ZigZag Rook, Ferz-Knight, Wazir-Knight and Ninja Pawns! By Charles Daniel.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'zigzagmadness' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'zigzagmadness'