Item Index Information
Wizard of Oz Decimal Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board.
Wizard of Oz Decimal Chess. Based on 1900 book 'Wizard of Oz' and 1939 film. (10x10, Cells: 100)
By George William Duke.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 10 column(s), 100 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2015. [2014-2016]. [2010-2020].
- Browse items that also start with the letter W.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wiz.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID2 = 'wizardofoz' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
- Wizard of Oz Nonal Chess. Road of five squares on Shogi board. (9x9, Cells: 81) By George William Duke.
- Wizard of Oz Octal Chess. Based on Baum book and 1939 film. (8x8, Cells: 64) By George William Duke.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'wizardofozdeci'