Item Index Information
Where Eagles Fly is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions.
Where Eagles Fly. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81)
By Michael Nelson.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 9 column(s), 81 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2008. [2007-2009]. [2003-2013].
- Browse items that also start with the letter W.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Wh.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Whe.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Where Eagles Fly . Missing description By Michael Nelson.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'whereeaglesfly' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'whereeaglesfly'