Item Index Information
Vimes Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Three or more players, Each player has a different army, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with moving your opponents pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules.
Vimes Chess. Variant inspired by a footnote in a Discworld novel. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 3 player game.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter V.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Vi.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Vim.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'vimeschess'