Item Index Information
Using chess sets to play mini-sukoku (6x6) is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with special rules, Solitaire game, puzzle or chess problem.
Using chess sets to play mini-sukoku (6x6). Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Karen Robinson.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 1 player game, with 0 players per team.
Invented in the year 2007. [2006-2008]. [2002-2012].
- Browse items that also start with the letter U.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Us.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Usi.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'usingchesssets'