Item Index Information
Undecided Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different initial setups, Orthodox chess set but with minor rule changes.
Undecided Chess. Undecided Pawns can change into pieces by moving like them. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter U.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Un.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Und.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Undecided Chess. Undecided Pawns change into orthodox pieces by moving like them. By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Undecided Chess . Pieces begin in an undecided state until they move. By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'UndecidedChess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'UndecidedChess'