Item Index Information
Tipped Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Unorthodox shaped board, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Tipped Chess. Missing description (Cells: 113)
By Matthew Kyle.
The board used for this game has 113 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ti.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tip.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Diagonal Chess. Board turned 45 degrees. (8x8, Cells: 64) By David Howe.
- Diagonal Chess . Board turned 45 degrees. Author: Marek14 . Inventor: David Howe.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'diagonalchess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'diagonalchess'