Item Index Information
Tiger Lily Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Board with hexagonal shaped cells.
Tiger Lily Chess. hexagonal chess on a board inspired by a flower. (6x12, Cells: 72)
By Graeme C Neatham.
The board used for this game has 12 row(s), 6 column(s), 72 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2009. [2008-2010]. [2004-2014].
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ti.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tig.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'tigerlilychess'