Item Index Information
Thud is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Large board, Each player has a different army.
Thud. Link to variant invented by Trevor Truran in association with Terry Pratchett. (15x15, Cells: 164)
Author: Charles Gilman. Inventor: Trevor Truran.
The board used for this game has 15 row(s), 15 column(s), 164 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2005. [2004-2006]. [2000-2010].
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Th.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Thu.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.