Item Index Information
Tetrahedral Shogi and Tetrahedral Hexgi is a game information page. It is categorized as: Three dimensional, Board with hexagonal shaped cells, ShogiBased.
Tetrahedral Shogi and Tetrahedral Hexgi. Shogi-based 3d variants on an enlargement of the Tetrahedral Chess board. (9x9x9, Cells: 165)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 9 row(s), 9 column(s), 9 levels/boards, 165 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2009. [2008-2010]. [2004-2014].
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Te.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tet.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'tetrahedralsho'