Item Index Information
Team-Mate Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces.
Team-Mate Chess. Variant with 8 different pieces, none of which is able to checkmate a bare king on its own. (8x8, Cells: 64)
By H. G. Muller.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2014. [2013-2015]. [2009-2019].
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Te.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tea.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Team-Mate Chess. Play this variant in which it takes a team to checkmate the King on Jocly. Author: H. G. Muller and Michel Gutierrez. Inventor: H. G. Muller.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'teammatechess' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'teammatechess'