Item Index Information
Tardis Taijitu is a game information page. It is categorized as: Large board, Unorthodox shaped board, XiangqiBased.
Tardis Taijitu. Xiang Qi board but with movable, bigger-inside-than-outside Fortresses. (9x10x3, Cells: 144)
By Charles Gilman.
The board used for this game has 10 row(s), 9 column(s), 3 levels/boards, 144 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter T.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Ta.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Tar.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'tardistaijitu'