Item Index Information
Sphinx Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Four or more dimensional.
Sphinx Chess. Likely the first 4D chess variant.
Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
The board used for this game has 4 row(s), 4 column(s), 3 levels/boards, 144 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 1970. [1969-1971]. [1965-1975].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sp.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sph.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Sphinx Chess. Four dimensions. Author: Ed Friedlander. Inventor: Vernon Rylands Parton.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'Sphinx4D' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'Sphinx4D'