Item Index Information
Spartan Chess 28 is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, Small board.
Spartan Chess 28. Missing description (4x7, Cells: 28)
By Graeme C Neatham.
The board used for this game has 7 row(s), 4 column(s), 28 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2006. [2005-2007]. [2001-2011].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sp.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Spa.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Spartan Chess 28. Small board game created as simple diversion by brilliant hexagonal chess inventor Graeme C. Neatham. Author: Jeremy Gabriel Good. Inventor: Graeme C Neatham.
- Spartan Chess 28 for Zillions . Zip file with Zillions rules file and graphics. By Graeme C Neatham.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'spartanchess28' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'spartanchess28'