Item Index Information
Sirlin's Chess is a game information page. It is categorized as: Two dimensional, In a category all its own, Each player has a different army, Sold commercially, Orthodox chess set but with different moving pieces, Orthodox chess set but with different winning conditions, Orthodox chess set but with different capturing rules, Orthodox chess set but with special rules.
Sirlin's Chess. Alternative presentation of "Chess 2 - The Sequel". (8x8, Cells: 64)
Author: (zzo38) A. Black. Inventor: David Sirlin.
The board used for this game has 8 row(s), 8 column(s), 64 cells/squares.
This game is a 2 player game.
Invented in the year 2010. [2009-2011]. [2005-2015].
- Browse items that also start with the letter S.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Si.
- Browse items that also start with the letters Sir.
- Browse similar items.
- Browse items with a similar board.
- Add a comment or rate this item.
- Skip to comments section.
- Chess 2 - The Sequel. Different armies, a new winning condition, and duels. (8x8, Cells: 64) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: David Sirlin.
SELECT * FROM IndexEntry LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE LinkItemID = 'chess2' AND IsHidden=0 AND IsDeleted=0 ORDER BY CONCAT(Type,LinkText)
Index Maintenance [links] [associate image] [associate text] [info] [quick edit]
Group ID 'chess2'